cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9 months, another birthday and still smoke free

doggie-dad
0 8 32

Hey boys and girls, how are all you quitters this month?

Celebrated another birthday and the special part about this one, no coughing after blowing out all those candles (and there wer a LOT of them).

Getting ready to hike 125 miles in a couple of weeks. This will be the longest stretch I have ever attempted all at once. I'm feeling pretty confident that I can do it. I got my lungs back, baby!

Y'all keep up the good fight. Don't cave... it's a mean ass struggle but it's worth every grumpy minute or night filled with weird dreams. I'm living proof it can be done :).

8 Comments
bella65

happy birthday and congrats on 9 months awesome.

jeannie2

happy birthday and what a hiker..........so proud of you.......soon you will have a year!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome

Strudel

Congratulations on 9 months! Happy birthday - have fun on that hike. Love your pups!

bjmarks

That's so awesome! Makes me want to go out and buy a pair of hiking boots. LOL (nahhhh) but it sounds like fun anyway

quitter39

Happy birthday!  Great job, and the hike sounds great, nothing a smoker would do!

patrick-marsh

CONGRATS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOGS ARE GEYYING BIG!!!!!! STAY STRONG

keeptrying2

Happy B-Day and congrats on your quit!  9 months seems like forever, I cannot wait.

Debi12

Congratulations on your 9 months!!  (I'm right behind you,,, gonna reach it in a couple of days myself)

Happy Birthday!!  I hope you enjoy your hike,  wow,,,,,,,125 miles?  Pretty amazing!!