cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9 Years…and I forgot!

freeneasy
7 11 197

I forgot! Yesterday was my 9 year anniversary that I quit smoking! Nyima thanks for reminding me. I couldn’t have stopped and stayed stopped without the people on this site! Thanks to everyone!

Jim aka freeneasy 

11 Comments
sweetplt
MarilynH

A super CONGRATULATIONS Jim @freeneasy on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 9 precious Smokefree years and counting YAY for each and every YEAR WON with many more to come! Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES! 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg

Maki

This is awesome . Congratulations... seems like January is a good month to quit smoking ! 

Congrats  freeneasy Jim on nine years quit .  

Cousin-Itt

ccc.jpg

Jim @freeneasy  9 YEARS of SMOKE FREE LIVING is TRULY 

AWESOME

nanawendy

Jim, can you believe its been nine years !!!!  Congratulations

YoungAtHeart

NOPE - I can't BELIEVE it's been nine years!

Congratulations, Jim!

Kimshine

Congratulations on a wonderful 9 year quit! So exciting  to think there will be a day that I don't think about smoking every single day.

Strudel

Jim - Great to see you! Congrats on 9 years! 

Sootie

WOW JIM!!!!!! GREAT!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! 

I can't get the "@" thingy to work for Nyama so if you speak to her tell her I said hello! @nanawendy  SO GOOD to see you on the site!!!!

Giulia

You FORGOT you Quit Anniversary????  Well I guess that says a LOT about the fact that you not only don't think about smoking, but have gone WAY PAST the need to acknowledge that moment in your life.  I can't imagine forgetting my quit anniversary, and I'm heading into 16 years.  I guess if I never had a craving for a cigarette I'd never need to cling to the rock of my anniversary.  I don't know.  Whatever the case...

Nine years is PHENOMENAL in my quit book!  And I also have great admiration for your workouts.  (They don't go unnoticed.)  Here's to you, Jim!  In all your fortitude.  I'm so glad you're still hanging around here.  Makes me want to hang around too.  BRAVO YOU!

meWisconsin

Congratulations Jim on 9 years smoke-free. Glad you came back to celebrate.

Terry😎

About the Author
My name is Jim. I started to smoke at age 16 quit for four years when I was 21 started up again and smoked for about 33 years