cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

9-3-16

lboggs
0 6 25

I continue to be nicotine free....31 days!  Still craving and still eating too much.  Need to read and exercise more.....I know what I have to do and I need to just keep going and stay strong! 

Hope you all have a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!!!

6 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Woo-Hoo for YOU!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

Good Job!

You know the drill!

Giulia

You know what you need to do - so DO it!  Read and exercise more.  You have all the answers. We all do, actually  We just need to have the "whatever it takes" to "get on with it already!" 

31 days.  Wow.  That's a magnificent achievement.  Always remember how far you've come, and don't dwell on how far you have to go. 

Kudos!

Daniela2016

Congratulations on 31 Days, the most difficult part is behind you!

Image result for 31 days

shashort

Woohoo and congratulations on 31 days of freedom.  I found exercise to be my best crave buster. Keep reading and doing whatever it takes to not smoke no matter what!!  Stay strong!

maryfreecig

A big congratulations to you! My advice for the cravings...tackle those first, try not to worry about the eating too much... right now. First things first. Quitting really is a full time job.

I bought an inexpensive health watch that tracked my pulse and cals burned. Did I go on a diet? Hell no! I bought apple turnovers, then walked it off!!!! 

Glad to hear you are working it!