cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

83 days smoke free need to quit somthing else need help

ladybug49
0 6 39

Ok this may sound stuped to thouse of you that are not this way. I believe in God always have I do not remerber not believeing. I also do not remerber not cussing. I think in cuss words it is not like I think somthing else and transolate it into cuss words. It comes out of my brain that way I can not count the number of times I have said I am sorey Lord. This kills me I am so hurt every time I say G.D. but it happens all the time if the slightest thing happens i drop somthing i hurt myself the dog gets in the way....  I sware it is not by choice when I put a cig in my mouth it is by choice and addiction it is not by nature it is not natural to smoke. I need Ideas on how to fix this. I know first hand how it feels to have a child say hurtful things to you. I can not amagen how much it hurts God who died for me to hear me use his name the way I do every day of my life. It makes me want to cry and I am not the one recivening the crulity. I truly belive with all my heart this is a sin not a little one a big one as I am not a killer i can not think of a biger one for me. I will take any advice you have.

Thank you

6 Comments