cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

82 days

edsel1964
0 6 131

Hello fellow EXers I hope everyone is having a great smoke free weekend.Today is day 82 for me and things are going great the only bad thing is that I had my walking buddy spayed yesterday.(and no it wasn't my wife!!! lol) So now I'm going to have to walk alone for the next week or so.But the good thing is that I don't miss or  crave the butts like I used to.Well of to the park with out my buddy Copay!!! Remember NOPE!!!!!

6 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Your dog's name is Copay?  LOL!

Congratulations on your wonderful quit.  You do know about No Man's Land, right?  If not, let me know!

Nancy

jensteff

Good for you! Great name for your buddy! I love it! Enjoy your weekend!  Freedom rocks!

smorgy8513

Congrats on 82!!!   

Hope Copay feels better soon and back ready to walk with you!.       This is for Copay!

marilyn_marmac

Congratulations on 82 days! I know you miss your walking buddy. How about you? Is walking easier since you quit smoking?

Get Well Wishes to Copay:

edsel1964

Hey Nancy my dogs name was Lexie when we first got her but she is so destuctive and costs us so much money in damages that we changed it to Copay for insurance reasons!! And yes marmac it is much easier to walk or run with out the butts!!!

ShawnP

Congrats on 82 days!! LOOOOL on spayed not wife 🙂