cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

72 hours and doing and feeling Great

mscherokee
0 10 145

Well I have been Nicotine free for 72 hours and I am very Proud of myself! I cleaned my House all day today getting the Tobacco smell out of my curtains, off of my walls and out of my clothes! I  washed all my ash trays and put them away! I have not had the energy that I had today in a very long time! My Meds are working on my illness and God is helping me to battle this Demon that has been destroying me for many Years! I really want to Thank Thomas for really setting me straight with all your Blogs. I am so Thankful that God guided me to you and this site! I really think this time is the last time I will ever have to quit smoking! Thanks for the support and the words to pull this smoker out of the Dark and into the light of success! I am really gonna make it this time I feel that in my soul! Good night I am wore out!

10 Comments
johio

72 hours is great....You are going to do this

Deena-A-Yenni

You sound determined and that is key to your success.  Another key is education.  Continue to read everything you can get your hands on.  It will help.

MarilynH

Keep on keeping on, you're doing great

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Good for you, just keep up with that quititude and you will do it, YES YOU CAN DO IT.  And just remember we are here to help.  I hope you have done the suggested reading and are educating yourself on this addiction and how to beat it. Keep going strong!

Jackie

suzanne41

Good job... you can do this!!

Junior7

Awesome!

JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

YoungAtHeart

Keeping busy is really important in the early days of your quit. If you wore yourself out, try playing a computer game today, or perhaps work on a crossword puzzle, or go for a walk to work out some of the stiffness?

You are doing GREAT! Keep adding those days!

Nancy

mscherokee

Thank You all for the support ! I am doing all the things you have suggested and they are working! I do not know what I would do without you all! Thank You ! I am gonna eat this addiction! I have beat all the odds with other drugs and I will beat This One! With your help!

mscherokee

oops not eat but Beat!