cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

7 weeks today or a couple hours to 50 days

GreenThumb3
0 12 30

Since I hit week 3 I have a lot less cravings but had a few rough spells a few hard days craves bumps in the road but I think all that matters is we keep pushing on and don't act on are emotions or stress and don't give in I am proud I am still 100% nicotine free some days are better but any day you can go to bed knowing you did not smoke is a bonus 

12 Comments
crazybabi3-2

Your so right ... Great job and very helpful.

freeneasy

You should be proud -did you think you would be where you are today 51 days ago? Keep stacking the days up. 1 day at a time. N.O.P.E - Good Job!

cheryl_1-1-14

That's awesome!!  Wish I could say 7 weeks and wish I could say nicotine free.  You put in the work and you have every reason to be proud of yourself.  Keep setting a good example for the rest of us.  50 days has a nice ring to it too.  Imagine how good it will feel when you say 100 days.

murali

CONGRATULATIONS to you !!!

I am eagerly waiting to become 50 days old…. Another four days and few hours for me….

JRC

By now you should have passed 50 days!! Congratulations and you should be proud.

smorgy8513

Great job.....and answer me 1  question:    is it worth it?        YES, IT IS!       

Sharon

jacks1125

Yes its good going to sleep smoke -free, keep up the superb job!!

linda258

Congrats!... I understand... one day at a time.. slowly walking toward the end of NML..

moody_9-18-13

Bill, you're an inspiration to so many! Keep moving forward in the knowledge that smoking does not make life better. It's a killer and shortens our lives.

Have a great day!

klv

Great Job Green Thumb. Keep moving forward. You are doing excellent . It feels good to lay down a positive example for the others doesn't it?

Thanks for being so supportive to the others. 

NOPE no matter what.

marilyn_marmac

Congratulations on 50/51 days. I missed your post earlier.

elims-09-14-13

My late congrats - so now is 55 days, yes? Go you! 🙂