cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

66 days smoke free!!!!!

dlv
0 4 51

Wow!!! The last 66 days sure have been a crazy ride!! This may sound strange to some of you, but i feel like a totally differant person compaired to the person i was 66 days ago.. I have made so many changes to my life in such a short time. All positive changes!!! I will have to say that when i finished up my NRT (patch) i sure could feel the nicotine leaving my body...like i said... WOW what a crazy ride. Lol.. People who have never been addicted to nicotine, have no idea what the battle is like to be free...And although i know i have traveled  a distance, i also know that i must never let my quard down against  nicotine.. It  is an addiction that i know will always  shawdow my thoughts. But knowledge is power!!!! &  N.O.P.E. is a very powerful word & action!!! 

4 Comments
smorgy8513

Can I say a big AMEN to that!     And glad that you are so positive and "smart" about your Quit.    And as we feel the nicotine leavng our body we notice more and more that we can breathe better, that we have more energy and we have more self confidence to continue on this journey!

Stay strong!

Sharon

Junior7

Congrats on 66 days!

prjimm01

I agree totally and am so happy that you are doing so well!

YoungAtHeart

I am no happy you are smoke AND nicotine free.  It's the way to BE!

Congratulations on taking that next step to freedom!

Remain vigilant, though, for the journey is not yet over!

Nancy