cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

66 days.. STILL SMOKE FREE💪👊

Rachy2283
3 9 107

It doesn't seem possible that it has been 66 days since I had a puff of a cigarette.  My cough seems to have returned a bit in the mornings, but other than that my energy is a little better despite the fight of cancer we are in right now.  And just FYI for anyone who chews a lot of extra gum they have an 8 pack now for 5.88 which will save me about 5 dollars. . Drinking water (I've added pepsi) and chewing gum as well as breathing exercise that several have shared here in 5 seconds hold 5 seconds out 5 seconds... These are the major life saver tools I use almost daily at least once.  I think once life is less stressful (if it ever is) I will have to use these less and less.  So far so good fam and thank you for teaching me so much EX Community!! Everyone had a hand in my quit and I am ever grateful.  We have had family in and out of town for weeks now so sorry I haven't blogged more, but have been missing reading and commenting.  Have a smokefree week, day, or month, maybe even hour depending on where you are in your quit.  I QUIT and am a nonsmoker, 66 DAYS OF FREEDOM AND SO CAN YOU!!

N.O.P.E Not One Puff Ever N.M.W. No Matter What. S. I. N. A. O.  Smoking Is Not An Option.

Keep it up guys!! We are doing this!!

9 Comments
About the Author
Went to the school of hard knocks and at the end of it ALL .... I met JESUS!! HE SAVED MY SOUL AND CHANGED MY LIFE. BEAUTY REALLY CAN AND DOES RISE FROM ASHES!!