cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

60 Days of Freedom

Deena-A-Yenni
0 11 40

Here I am at 60 DOF.  Just like my 30 DOF mark I am having more than usual memories of smoking and wanting a cigarette.  I find this ironic because you would think that this would be more of a celebration from smoking but nonetheless I'm not smoking.  Instead I will go to Jonescarp's page and do some reading to balance my brain housing group.  Wonderful to be a part of this family on EX.  And. Wonderful to be smoke free.  Any efforts are worth it.

11 Comments
Giulia

I have found that it is not at all unusual for quit milestones to be triggers.  I lost two quits many years ago at the three month mark.  I learned that that date was very dangerous for me.  You are wise to do your reading.  Always watch your back and maintain a healthy respect for the Nicodemon. 

Jennifer-Quit

Very big congratulations on 60 days!  That is a big thing!  Reading helps me also - I try to read something about this addiction everyday.  In about 7 months for me and 8 months for you, we will be joining that 6% club! 

YoungAtHeart

60 days is AWESOME!

Remember, though, that you are still in No Man's Land and craves can be expected to ambush you.  That period lasts for 2-4 momths - so you have a bit to go before you can expect cravings to be gone.

Stay the course!

Nancy

JRC

Congratulations Deena! 60 days is awesome.Keep adding hem.

cheyenne7

Woo-Hoooooo...........60 days!!!!

I have to agree that the craves happen.....lost a 77 day quit a couple of months ago.....it's scary sh*t.....but I chose to smoke.  Don't give in and you get to keep adding days ---- YAY!!!!

I can assure you.....it is still fresh in my mind.....you DO NOT want to have to go back to square one......so, eat a gumdrop or two or thirty, and keep this beautiful gift alive : )

Come here with any concerns......you are not alone ❤️

edsel1964

The more days you add the less craves you have!!! Congrats on 60 days thats AWESOME!!!!

Strudel

Congrats on 60 days! Very smart to go to Dale's page! Very smart! 

sparky26

Yea !  60 days !  Stay strong ! 

GreenThumb3

Congrats on day 60 keep it going 

cookie804

congratulations on 60 days DOF. You are awesome.

joyeuxencore

Congrats Deena!!! 60 days is such an amazing milestone! Good for you!

You have made it through the most difficult time and must keep 'being free' your #1 priority! xo

About the Author
Only 30 lbs. overweight now. Can hardly breathe in. Obtained acid-reflux since my last quit. LOVE being a non-smoker. Glad to be back.