cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

6 months

GreenThumb3
0 20 6

180 days nicotine free life's good I can honestly say I have not had any real urge to smoke for quite a while ,I think of how glad I am I don't smoke daily.If your early in your quit give it time and keep a good attitude and stay close to Ex I come here every day thanks for all the support from everyone on here 

20 Comments
Giulia

SIX MONTHS!!!!!   YIPPPEEEEE!  Buy yourself a new garden hat!

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job!

Mike.n.Atlanta

HUZZAH!!! A great start.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

moody_9-18-13

YIPPEE! Bill, you are a sweetheart and I'm so proud of you! Congratulations on six months! 

Courage

Congratulations!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

YYessssssssssssssssssss!!!! Way to go Green!

Jackie

Sammy.J
Good job brotha! Keep it up. Btw, I'm near Cerritos close to OC. Nice weather today for Ex smokers.
annb
Hey hey hey GT! Way to go!! Sooo happy for you. You are another Hero for us in NML here!! EXcellent!!!
Chris265

Congrats.  You have gone about it quite quietly.  Inspirational.

Jenn_06-03-14

Congrats to you!!!   Yay you!!!  You give me something to look forward to!  I enjoy reading your blogs!  Keep up the good work!!!

sawbuckjohn

Congratulations GT!! I agree with what you say about not having urges. I'm a month and a couple days behind you and I haven't had a crave or urge for  quite awhile. I like the freedom of not worrying about carrying them everywhere, or making sure I have enough, and a lighter..,etc.     I'm glad you're still around! That way, you can go first, and let me know what to expect!:)

linda.mustafa

So happy for you GT 🙂

Jaxson1-16-14

HUGE congratulations on 6 months! You are ROCKIN' this quit my friend!!                    .                    . 

elvan

Congratulations, AWESOME!  1/2 way to 6%!

Strudel

Congrats on 6 months! That is huge! Be sure to celebrate! 

elims-09-14-13

Bill that makes me smile! YAY YOU! 

What a great milestone! 

I am so proud of you!

(((Bill))) gee - you smell good since you don't smoke!

linda258

FANTASTIC!

jacks1125

Just Simply Beautiful,Congradulation!!

zackie09_51214

Congrats! 6 months is a big milestone and one to be extremely proud of! Keep up the great work and thank YOU for all of your help and inspiration you've given me through this hard time.

Zackie

marilyn_marmac

YES!!! Congratulations Bill!!!! I'm so proud and thankful for you. Just as your quit has grown, so are the plants you sent me. I'm enjoying them.