cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

6 months

MePlus3
5 18 175

Hi all! Just checking in to say all is well Friday will make 6 months quit! After numerous and I do mean numerous attempts I'm finally comfortable in my quit. I've experienced everything that caused me to relapse in the past from stress, sadness, depression, and anger and I've conquered them without even a thought of a smoke and I must say I'm very proud of who I've become since I quit. Though I don't check in as often as I used to, I will never ever forget my ex family!

Love, 

Kimberly

18 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

I knew you could do it. 

Congratulations. 

Wow 6 months around the corner

Thanks for stopping by. 

MichelleDiane

Fantastic Kimberly.  Congratulations on 6 months!

MePlus3

Thank you! I owe it all to ex!

MePlus3

Hey Jackie! Thanks for never giving up on me! I'm pressing for years to come!

JACKIE1-25-15

Keep on keepin on.  You have come a long way to a forever quit.  NOPE will keep you free.  

Jennifer-Quit

So happy for you Kimberly!  It truly is a wonderful feeling when you get comfortable with your quit! Congratulations on 6 months!

AnnetteMM

SIX months!!!  That's fabulous! It's wonderful to hear about being comfortable in your quit.  That's HUGE.

KTQeeyore

Good for you Kimberly! Hope you're planning a big celebration!   

elvan

MePlus3‌ I will be smiling all day, Kimberly!  CONGRATULATIONS!  I am SO PROUD of you and SO HAPPY FOR you.

Big hugs,

Ellen

MePlus3

Thank you Ellen! I'm glad to have made you smile

MarilynH

I'm so proud of you Kimberly congratulations on your glorious 6 precious months of Smokefree living on Friday, yay and yay again for Freedom and being able to look yourself in the mirror each evening smiling saying YAY for another Day WON. MePlus3

bacardigirl

Congrats-I knew you had it in you! We’ll done my friend, you should be very proud!! 

JonesCarpeDiem

YAY!

Strudel

This is wonderful news!! Early congrats on 6 months! 

NewMe

Yipee! I'm glad we stuck with you through thick and thin, and I am super happy that you are making it work this time. Congratulations, you are halfway to becoming a member of the 6% Club. So good to hear from you/

shashort

Way to go Kimberly getting close to 6 months. Good for you never giving up on you and quitting. So proud of you.

Mike.n.Atlanta

Six months is an awesome achievement Kimberly & we're all proud of the job you're doing.

Congratulations.jpg

Keep on keepin on,

pastedImage_1.png

P.S. I know this is early but I can't make it on Friday

Giulia

Your blog just makes this Elder so darn happy!  Happy Six Months yesterday.  Never let it go!