Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

6 Months!

Chris265
0 11 19

That would be 26 weeks or 182 days!

I am absolutely amazed that I have come this far.  Wish I could say that I didn’t miss it – but that would not be true.  I focus on the positives – improved breathing, lower blood pressure, no stink and freedom to go where I want.  I am inspired by all the people ahead of me, and those behind me that are just starting their journeys, or are a good month or two into them.  Keeping my eye on the prize!

11 Comments
phyllis-12-7-15

WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SIX months is an awsome milestone. WTG Chris

joyeuxencore

Wonderful Chris! Sincere congratulations on a smokefree life! I wonder why you still feel like you 'miss' it??!!! What do you miss? xo

wishingstar

that is awesome . i happy for you

YoungAtHeart

Quick - give me five good reasons to smoke.....

OK - how about one?

There ARE no good reasons to smoke - only excuss!

Repeat as needed!

Nancy

smorgy8513

Big congrats to you on 6 months!!!

Stay strong.         

Billy_8-3-2013

Congratulations Chris.  Six months is a huge accomplishment!

Stac2

Ditto Youngatheart.  Keep a list of all the positive reasons on why you quit and also what you gained from quitting handy at all times.  Stick it in your wallet or purse or something like that.  Good positive reinforcement.

Now, on to the celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS CHRIS ON HALF A YEAR!  WAY TO GO!

BALLOONS!

CONFETTI!

HUGE CAKE!

GAZOOS BLOWING LOUDLY!

FIREWORKS!

FLOWERS!

AND.... a HUGE HUG FROM TEXAS!

WAY TO GO!  KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT!  SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY FOR YOU!

TIME FOR YOU TO CELEBRATE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nanawendy

Congratulations on six months. What do you miss?  Is it the terrible breath that you get or is it the stink of your clothes, your car, or your house?  Is it the leaving friends at dinner so you can smoke? Is it standing out in the freezing cold or rain just to get your fix?Think about it, Chris, you really don't miss those things. .  Stay strong and keep your eye on the prize.  You are doing great !!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Mike.n.Atlanta

Attagirl Chris! And it gets even better.

KOKO,

M n @

Sootie

Chris-----CONGRATULATIONs on your persistence. Some travel an easy quit road and some truly do not. I know your road has not been without bumps and you have done an outstanding job! Give yourself a hug from me. Stay Strong.

Brian100

Huge congratulations Chris - six months is an amazing achievement and you should be enourmously proud of yourself.  Big hug!