cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

57 days...time for a reward!

Mrs.Brock
1 10 62

Now I am a firm believer that my health is reward enough, but I have been a very, very good girl! If you have read my crazy math blog; then you know that I have saved my family a lot of money by not smoking. I must say that these past 57 days have been NUTS! However, I know my true strength now. I wouldn't trade this experience in for anything. I am honestly proud of myself. And now I feel it is time to work on another goal...starting a band! My dear husband just ordered me my first name brand guitar! An Epiphone special edition Les Paul I series in worn black . I am so stoked! I am writing several scores for a full length album. Maybe with any luck I can get in a recording studio by May 1st.  Well that's the goal at least! Thank you all for your support, and may we all get through No Man's Land together. For those whom are already through; may we meet you there! Peace and Namaste-Mrs. Brock 

10 Comments
Jeff121

Good luck with your music, hope it goes well for you.

JonesCarpeDiem

nice!

Congratulations!

I have a couple oldies 🙂

(1966 335 and a 1969 thinline tele..  🙂

Onward and Upward!

freeneasy

Congrats and keep stacking those days.   I have an Epi 339 with P90s.

YoungAtHeart

What a wonderful way to celebrate your quit!

Congratulations!

Nancy

elvan

WOW, I am really impressed...keep us posted on the album, that is really wonderful.  Congratulations!

Strudel

Sounds wonderful! Plus - you have a great attitude! Congrats in 57 days! 

tjanddj

Congratulations on your 57 days. Wishing you the best on your music/band journey, what a wonderful goal you have made for yourself.

MarilynH

Congratulations on your awesome 57 DOF and counting WTG and whoo Hoo on your beautiful musical journey. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TerrieQuit

Nice! Congratulations on 57 days!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Mrs.Brock

Awww! You are all so great! And Dale, I wish we could jam out some day! Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your compassion!