cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

52 days of Freedom !

bonniebee
0 6 27

I am still working on my plan of wearing the patch less and less hours and it is working great. Today I did not put it for 4 hours ! I hardly noticed any difference ! By the time Sunday arrives (first day off The patch for good ) I should be very used to it and not afraid to go without it ! I will then become nicotine free within a few days ! I am glad it worked out to be Easter Sunday !

I bought myself a few presents today........Last night I nearly burned up a saucepan on the stove when boiling water for tea ! I got on this site and completely forgot about it until my room-mate smelled it ! So the first present I bought myself  was a bright red stainless steel whistling tea pot ! Then I got a pkg. of Day Lily roots  and a pair of nice gardening gloves .

For anyone new here and I know there are quite a few of you  !  I would like to recommend the Quit smoking hypnosis video's on You Tube I did them a few times and I really do believe they helped me... Not sure if I really was hypnotized but I found them to be a very positive reinforcement and really relaxing ! I intend to do it again just for the good feeling of relaxation !

The weather is really beginning to find out it is Spring ! I can't wait to begin working in the garden ! I am so happy to be a non-smoker ! God Bless all of you and a special blessing to all of you just beginning this journey to Freedom !

6 Comments
MarilynH

You really are doing fantastic with your quit and a special congrats on 52 DOF and counting WTG. It's great being able to buy things now that we're not wasting money on nicotine poison. I better try to get some sleep. 

Marilyn 

JonesCarpeDiem

Gardening! Woo Hoo!

I'm pulling for you!

hnolan

Fantastic job on 52 days! What an amazing accomplishment!

janet97

Conratulations! Wish it would hurry up and be spring around here!!

robo3

You sound so positive.  Good for you!

prjimm01

great job my friend!

About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .