cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

500: Happy Half-A-Grand!

Storm.3.1.14
1 33 666

This morning, I awakened to my 500th opportunity to get...it...right!

STORM: 500

33 Comments
ShawnP

Congratulations to you on a special milestone. Just think you are now halfway to quads!!! Thanks for being an inspiration to this site!

LouiseR

Congrats on 500 days smoke free!!  That is truly awesome.

JACKIE1-25-15

Cool 500!

Terri103

mmmmm, I'll have what he's having!!  seems like you are getting it right!  So proud of you!

smorgy8513

Proud of you Storm.      Gosh, I remember you when you were just a Newbie.......look at the growth and wisdom you have now.      You are an inspiration, you always have something "smart" and positive to say.

Glad you are part of this family!

Hugs.......

Sharon

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, Storm, I am so very happy for you.  500 is HUGE!  So happy to have gotten to know you through the site and also a little bit in Nashville.  

Hugs and kisses,

Ellen

Ms.J_11-10-2013

I could not be any prouder of you than I am right now.  You have rocked this since day 1.

You not only aced your quit but you have been a huge part in helping fellow members to keep in line and vigilant with there quits.  You need to do something awesome for your self today!!!

Bigger than the sky!!

Ms J

Barbara145

Congratulations Storm on 500 days.  That is huge.  Thank you also for sharing your wonderful insights with us.  You Rock.

rosemarymom

Sir Storm - you are the best!  Congratulations on 500.  You are a wonderful inspiration.  I look for your blogs when I come here - they are always worth reading

YoungAtHeart

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

Thank you for all you do here!   And thank you for showing me the way!

freeneasy

Congrats x500! You know how to get it right-just keep them away from your face!

froguelady

Congratulations, I would like to write it 500 times but would run over time limit as I am very slow. You have a wonderful day and celebrate your FREEDOM.

Summer-Rain

Congrats!!!!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations Storm!!!  500 is huge!!!

Terrie-Grandbunn

Courage

Amazing, congrats Storm!

Hopeful36

Congratulations! Hard work I know. 

godschild619

Congratulations Storm!! 500 Days is Fantastic.. Way To Go!!

nanawendy

Big Congratulations, my friend.  500 Days is amazing. Next stop Quads !!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Strudel

500 days!! On what a glorious number Storm! Congratulations to you! Celebrate - big time! 

JulieSw

Congratulations on day 500, I'll be there with you soon

Jaxson1-16-14

HUGE congratulations on 500 days my friend!! You are a ROCK STAR!! I hope you have a huge, glorious celebration, you deserve it!!

Lyates66
Congrats!!!
Giulia

Keep manoeuvring those quit streams.  You're looking SWELL!!! 

Magstoyou

A big Congratulations to you  Storm on 500 Days!!

You have been so positive with your quit and forward all the way!!

You have been such an inspiration to the site -keep going forward

Mag727DOF                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Eric_L.

yay!

Thomas3.20.2010

sparky26

Awesome !! 500 !   That's a big ,happy number !  So what are you doing with all that money your saving ?  LoL

Michwoman

Congrats Storm!!!

djmurray

Don't know what I can possibly add but I wanted to chime in to say what an inspiration you are.  I'm at 195 days, and yearning toward 200 and on to forever.  Thanks for being here!

Mrs.Rum

And for the 500th time, you chose wisely.  🙂

joyeuxencore

WOW Huge congrats you fabulous guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo