cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

473 days smoke free

aztec
0 12 137

I came here when I had 200 days, It is a joy being here and it is saving my ass. The people here are phenomenal, I love the exercise group I bleong to and everyone I am getting to know, I learn slow but I'm catching onto who is who.

I haven't smoked a lttle less than 10,000 cigarettes, I am so proud of that, that's alot of pollution I have avoided

in the middle of 15 months. , when I get on here to talk with you folks the time goes by, I guess I'm makng a new blogg groove, but  thats okay. I am also making an exercise groove in my brain, or rather dusting it off.

I know as akid I was so active in sports, darm cigarettes, I lost so much and gained wight because of them, I hate smokes now.

there is so much to learn, keep learning and stay busy. Maybe even join our group

her'e the link

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/exercising-and-health

EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO QUIT AND ALSO GET FIT GROUP

exercise is great you get BDNF, epinephrine and endorphins all feel good chemicals.save the dopamine one for sex and do away with the deadly dopamine delivery system from cig. Just move, I jump rope, hoola hoop, weights, walk, hike run

yoga, floor exercises, swimming , biking, just move and you'll feel better from the good chemical action going on in your brain

Go to my page and you can read my homework and do some of the things for yourself that have

helped me. Spend as much time as you want, there are lists, and links and some great tool i pick up on the way.Check out HWC's page too!! Just enter the name in the top right corner search bar.

G-d Bless

Keep starting new!

12 Comments