Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

47 days of freedom!

Mrs.Brock
0 3 16

Wow I am mind boggled every time I look at the statistics :

In just 47 days I have avoided smoking approximately 705 cigarettes! 

In just 47 days I have saved approximately  $305.50 USD

In just 47 days I have developed a time machine,  saving approximately 7.34375 days of my life!

This is my formula : (feel free to double check my work)

Approximately 15 cigarettes smoked per day; costing/wasting 15 minutes of my life per cigarette.

Multiply 705 cigarettes by 47 days of physical and mental freedom... 

This adds up to 10,575 minutes I have now been using to live life instead of smoking my time away. 

Divide this number by 60 minutes equals 176.25 (hours) in total. 

Go even deeper divide that number by 24; you get 7.34375 (days) given back to me in form of freedom!

I'm so happy that I have made it to this point; I am very proud of my accomplishments. I know my journey is still in the fledgling stage, but I am very positive! My creative juices are just spilling out over everything I do. Thank you, all of you, for your support through this I couldn't have done it without you! Peace and Namaste-Mrs.Brock

3 Comments
mauijewel

I love this kinda math! love my new life too! 

elvan

Congratulations!  I have to admit that the math made me a little dizzy, I tried to tell them that when I was in school but it never worked.  So happy for you, you are doing a great job!

Mrs.Brock

Thank you all! Yes the math made me a tad dizzy too! Lols. That's why I wanted you to feel free to double check it!