cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

43 days!!

estelle88
0 5 74

Its so hard to believe I have made it this far. I stuck to the one day at a time and now 43 days later I am still counting :] The one thing that I was not really ready for was the dreams that I have now. I dream about smoking a lot and its crazy to me how much smoking took over my life. I truely believe I have quit for good but to still have these dreams has just been a wake up to know I can never trun my back on my quit....... May 3rd is going to be my 36th Birthday and I can not wait to have a smoke free Birthday for the first time. Thanks everyone who has been there this community has been the biggest reason for my 43 days free!!!!

5 Comments
Dotgirl_1-28-16
YOU are the biggest reason you have your beautiful 43 days of freedom!! WTG and an early happy birthday, what a great gift to give yourself!
davesbabymama

hi my name is amber and ill be 35 may 16th. i havent quit yet my date is the 29th of this month.. im waiting on my book by alan carr to get here should be soon. have a wonderful day and id like to say in the past that i had smoking dreams too but i was forced to quit. thank you for sharing.

TerrieQuit

Hello, I am glad that you quit while you are still young. You're 36th birthday and 50 days free will be mighty close together, I can't wait to help you celebrate!

happy early Birthday, and I'll see you on te freedom train in 7 days! You Rock!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Strudel

Great job! Congrats on your quit! 

johio

Greay Job Estelle !!!!!! 43 days ...WoW !!!!!! Now is the time to dig in deeper and keep your guard up.......You can do this...

My BD is May 3rd also