cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

43 days and still counting...

travelingman.rick
0 1 6

Sorry I have been away an unable to post. I just got home today from a very relaxing valentines day weekend in Orlando with my significant other. We had a great time and it was really relaxing. I had to go to Orlando on business and was to give a conference in front of forty of my peers who work all over the globe. My first time presenting before such a large esteemed audience. Talk about wanting a cigarettee. I did it though I made it through the presentation and I sure woulda smoked one if I had one. I did not though. I made it folks and if that situation was not stressful I don't know what is.

So I am relieved, and also proud of myself. The one thing I really did notice on this trip was that in Orlando they let people smoke all over the park and my nose is getting much more irritated by the smell every day. On more than one occasion I had to change my path as I was walking behind a smoker and the smell was annoying me. Keep it up folks. Every day it gets a little bit easier, not a lot, but a little.

1 Comment