cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

4220 NOPE!

indingrl
1 7 171

Today is one of those emotional days and I will not let my negativity run me to comfort myself with food!

NOT TODAY ! I worked to hard eating healthy and exercising and most of all letting others know I need support today.

I am celebrating that I maintain my weight at 220lbs. I gained and lost weight throughout all these years of staying NOPE! I weigh 275 pounds when I quit in 2011 and I weighed 177 then 235 then 200 then 220 now. My doctor did a yearly examine and all came back with good results. No medicine needed. She did suggest I lost weight. 
Thanks for reading this and letting me share to STAY quit no matter what takes courage and being aware of my negative criticism that goes on inside saying bad self talk. I STOP and say good things inside about me like I am a healthy heart 220lbs!!! I will lose weight safely and only by God's grace I am an over comer: 1986 co dependent no more thanks to Alanon 12 step recovery group! 1987 sober thanks to AA 12 step group! 2005 heathy eating no chocolate no Pepsi no McDonald's or Wendy's or Burger King ! 2011 no cigarettes no caffeine thanks to the old BecomeanX in 2010 supporters!  Next life on life's terms my husband mom died May 28 2022 and the chaos begins with the reading of the Will in probate court proceedings just beginning. My mom is alive in hospice fours years now and doing good. She may out live us all is what her eight adults kids comment with loving laughter to cope our reality our mom is suffering in rheumatoid arthritis pain with drugs given for years laying in bed wishing she could sit up. Too painful to move.  That's life death and life and weight of me and I know using any of my life issues to cope with smoking will NOT change any of it- so I NOPE here and there! 

F1B4EEEE-1F3B-443C-8EF0-652D6223CDD9.png

7 Comments
Snowdoggie

@indingrl Hi Indingrl, I'm sorry you are having a hard day. I know you don't want to eat junk food because you reached out here. The good news is you don't have to. Try to make a delicious plate of healthy food, set the table nice, light a candle and sit down and enjoy the delicious healthy food. I am praying for you to get through this tough time.🥗🍅🥦🍓🥑🥝🥕

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.png7E33126C-E59E-41D1-B30F-51EBB5E71EF4.gif@indingrl Diane Joy…Gotcha in my Heart , Be happy about Who you are…~ Colleen 1332 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

If you can eat just one Hershey Kiss, do THAT!  Or get some Yasso frozen yogurt.  YUMMY 100/150  calories...expensive, but worth it for a treat!

Don't binge eat.....Leslie will be upset with you!  And YOU will be upset with you!

Holding you close as you meet this next challenge head on!

Nancy

Strudel

Big hug Diane Joy! 

MarilynH

A humongous caring hug coming your way Diane Joy along with lots of good thoughts and prayers for you as well🤗 a super CONGRATULATIONS on your splendiferous quit journey YAY for 4220 precious DOF YAY for each and every Day WON.....

Snowdoggie

@indingrl Checking back in with you. Let us know how you are doing?

My condolences on your MIL passing. It would upset anyone. You have a lot going on right now with your mother, too. I hope you can go to bed early and get some rest.

You could take a nice relaxing bath. Maybe put some bubble bath in the water and light a candle. Make it a "spa day" and soak your worries away.❤️(((Big Hug)))

NOPE!

indingrl

Thank you @Snowdoggie  @sweetplt  @YoungAtHeart  @Strudel  @MarilynH   I appreciate all of you. I ate healthy  and kept doing my daily exercise with Cindy called Zumba for seniors.  I continue praying and I slept good too. Staying nope is a tough job some days yet I believe God blessed me with all of you to help me walk through my pain with all your love and experience to say nope nope nope.

2551D429-00ED-4C65-966F-FE0A00215C6A.png

About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.