cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

42 days ....6 weeks and tobacco free !

bonniebee
0 9 27

Today began my step down in nicotine to the final 7mg patch . It has been ok ..... this  morning I was fine at work , then an arguement with my friend but got through it without smoking ! Now calm ,blogging ,going on fb and I will read a little  . I was exhausted and did take a nap when I got home from work .I did not plan to cut down on coffee but somehow it has happened so I think I am also feeling the lack of caffeine . I actually made myself drink a cup this afternoon . So today was a little up and down emotionally but N O P E !!!! Congrats to us all and thanks for being here !

9 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .