cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

4 days for me

geo4
0 5 8

why go through all of the torture if you don t have too?  I started with the second stage patches and I m still using them.  come to think of it why do I always choose the more painful way in life?  I was determined to have my first child without any pain meds?  I quit smoking cold turkey twice before and had a terrible time,  It s just nice to be nice to yourself,  This is so much easier then before.  I just have to be on guard that complacency doesn t set in.  I m renewing my mind with the Allen Carr book. the easy way to quit smoking,  I think I m doing all the right things this time.  It s just easy this time and I am so greatful for that.  have a good weekend enjoying your new found freedom everyone!

5 Comments
violet4

U r doing it .. I am so proud of you ♥S ee u in the Am..NO excuses this time...I am feeling groovy~

flipdave

that book is amazing

loveoflyfe43

Yay Day 4! Hang on in there!

aztec

go back and check out the info i sent you and my page and take a while on whyquit.com and listne to the pod casts by joel spitzer, joels juke box. there are 60+ pod casts if you listen to one a day that will keep you busy for 2 months, they are 10-20 minutes ong,  Hope you do that, keep exercising and getting those feel good brain chemicals.

get addicted to exercise it will help alot

stay on here and keep sharing.

write down what you are going through in the beginning , it can be insurance for you lateron, you won't want to go through it again, and you don't have to.

get a mantra, I would rather breathe than smoke,

smoking isn't an option

I don't have to do tht to myself anymore

breathing isn't optinal, its a must so smoking stops brething so it's not an option either.

Keep getting educated,

warm regards Aztec

lorilincoln

Great job, you have to not smoke on purpose. You can do this!