cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

4 Years ago

jojo_2-24-11
0 10 142

I smoked my last  cigarette, something up to that point, I thought in my feeble mind would never happen.  I have not looked back since. Each and every minute have been nothing but bliss. To be free from that monkey on my back has been a positive journey all the way. Quitting smoking was one of the happiest times of my life and what is equal as important it's a continuous sourse of happiness. The more people I see chained to this addition the more I count my  blessing. So, please, if you are reading this and contemplating quitting, do the homework, know your triggers, make a plan to combat those triggers and quit. Come here for any or all support that you might need, just reading about what others are going through or have gone through will help and no matter what, " YOU DON"T SMOKE ANYMORE! Thank you all for being here, this one of the best places to be. Love and support to you all, Jo Ann ox

10 Comments
Thomas3.20.2010

1460 Days of FREEDOM!

Thank You, JoJo, for walking with me on this journey to pure happiness!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Awesome job JOJO...That is fantastic and so are you!!!

Jackie

Ms J

471 DOF

nanawendy

Congratulations Jojo on an amazing 4 years of freedom

YoungAtHeart

So good to see you!

Congratulations on FOUR wonderful years!

Nancy

Rick_M

Hey good to see you. Great blog Jo. Congrats to you. You always were a determined quitter and look how far you have come. WTG....

freeneasy

Congratulations jojo-thanks for being an inspiration to me and others who followed you!

jojo_2-24-11

Thanks all! In the beginning this was one place I knew I could come and never be judged and still to this day, no judgement, ever, whatever happens. So happy to have been part of the wallpaper here for a while and so glad that so many have come before and after!

Sootie

Hi JoJo! So good to see you here!!!!CONG4ATULATIONS on four years!!!!!!

Strudel

Jo Ann - big congrats on 4 years!! Wonderful, just wonderful! Celebrate! 

ShawnP

Congratulations Jojo on 4 years!!!! You Rockin this quit!!! yahooooo