Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

4 Days

bbk
0 5 10

4 days until my quite date

5 Comments
Terri103

Have your plan worked out.  You've picked the date, you have found us, and now you have to have the plan for what you are going to do when you have the craves.  

For me, I got a special water botttle with a straw and I kept it filled...and made sure I also had ice in the water.  

I also bought several foods that are little niblets.....like peanuts.  I measure out 1/4 cup and eat each one, one by one.  same thing with m and m's.  and granola.   this gave me something to do with mouth and fingers, and one by one I didn't eat big handfuls and it worked as a distraction.  

I think you will do great.....make a plan and stick with it!

Strudel

Be sure to do the reading we gave you on your first blog - then you will be ready! You can do this! 

lois2

you got your mind made up?  you want to quit? THAN YOU WILL DO THIS.  welcome

YoungAtHeart

Are you excited?  I hope so.  This is a journey that takes some effort in the beginning, but it is SO worth it.  Freedom is wonderful!!!

Nancy

kitkat17

Make sure you read everything, more then once. write notes down.  Look  up different sites to enpower self. You made the big choice of a quitting day. Be proud in your direction. I have been smoke free fron 6-1-15. It is going to to have up and downs but this site is wounderful . Good advice and support from friends.

I got nicatine gum. I got my silly putter to grip . I got sugerless candy and other snackys. I broke a straw in half to bite or breath in if I crave fo a smoke. Keep comming to this site and ask any questions U may need.