cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

39 days today

BELLA86X04
3 5 105

Well since I last posted I sold my truck trying to save up for a car but I only work one day a week and currently am on probation for an arrest in sept but probation is working out doing what I have to do for self there will be some fines to pay there already paid my court fines so that’s outta the way but my truck was gonna be expensive to fix and was t even worth it the car wasn’t worth as much as the repairs right now as I’m typing this I’m spending time with my family three hours from my house that is challenging and worse Bc I don’t smoke but I have my patch on and a piece of gum in my mouth I just can’t wait to get back to my comfort zone I like to spend time with them but we don’t always see eye to eye and my daughter omg love her with all my heart but is disrespectful as I see but I wasn’t really in the picture and my father raised her so she gets away with a lot I invested too much time into my quit for me to let anything get to me going to pick my little sister up from the airport soon she’s flying in from NY so that will be cool just feeling down and the holidays can be stressful along with life stress… thanks for listening everyone and from the feedback I get I appreciate it thank you for allowing me to get my thoughts down here and just freely write how I’m feeling

5 Comments