Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Eric_L.
0 21 82

Yay!  One year.

21 Comments
Jeff121

That is great. You are doing well. I do belive that you have a child on the way? That is great, is this your first child? My daughter is exspecting twins anyday now, she is in the hospital as I type.Good luck to you and your family.

Giulia

ERIC!!!!!  You're kidding me?  One year???  Holy cow!  I never saw it coming.  I've just eaten up all the support your given on here over the past year but can't see any quit clock on your page and oh wow how cool is this!  Welcome to the 6% club AND the Elder's List.  You've been true blue and gone through it.  Many happy returns!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Wow! That's Great! 365 days, 1 whole, precious smoke free year for you Eric soooo AWESOME! YAY!!!YAY!!!! YAY!!!! WTG
johio

That is awesome ......Welcome to 6%.........You made It !!!!!!!!!

cpsono

Eric, I am soooo happy for you...Congratulations!     CP

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Eric!

meWisconsin

Welcome to the 6% club. Big congratulations Eric on 1 year smoke free.

Terry

MarilynH

Congratulations Eric on your awesome entrance into the 6 % club yay, yay and yay again, wow one precious, stupendous, splendiferous year of smoke free living and counting WTG my friend, you totally rock. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 

Lovin_Life

Congratulations!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations Eric - One year is a wonderful feeling!

YoungAtHeart

You DID it!

Congratulatiions!

Nancy

Barbara145

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  ERIC.  One year is so huge.  Awesome job my friend.  Celebrate! 

kristen-9-7-15

Happy 1 year Eric!!

ShawnP

Congratulations on 1 year!!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

Spectacular!

You're in the elite 6% Club, Eric!

Keep inspiring us with your Wonderful Blogs!!!!

elvan

I really could not be happier for you!

NewMe

Wow, I'm impressed. Somehow, reading your blogs, I had kind of assumed you were already past the one year mark. (You are wise beyond your time clock!) So, a big ginormous congratulations on your entry into the 6% Club. You will be a truly inspirational Elder, as you have already shared a lot of insight and inspiration with us!

Strudel

Woo hoo! Congrats on one year!! 

ralphh11

U GO BOYYYYY!! Many congrats!!!!!!

HealthyOrange

Congratulations, Eric!!  I'm so proud of you on so many levels.  You are on a wonderful journey of self-discovery and growth.  May God continue to bless and keep you!