cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

365 days = one year of FREEDOM!!!

leisha_91713
0 17 30

Hellloooooo all!!! Today is my one year celebration! I am so stinking excited!!! I almost let it slip right by because frankly, cigarettes are no longer part of my thoughts. I have come to the point where they don't cross my mind, I don't desire them, I cannot stand the smell, and I pity those who are still trapped by that addiction!

This year has gone by smoothly for the most part. I have found my Lord and Savior and with the power he gives me, I was able to simply put smoking out of the equation. I AM a NON-Smoker! 

I work out everyday...I run 5ks' twice a year! I am the healthiest I have EVER been!

I hope you are all doing well on your quits!! IT CAN BE DONE!!!!!!!!!

and by the way, I did a blog about my mom quitting.......UPDATE: SHE IS STILL SMOKE FREE.....working on her 2nd year of freedom!

Leisha

365 days of freedom, $2,138.44 saved, 9199.17 cigarettes NOT SMOKED...WOW!!!, 37 days added to my life!!!

17 Comments
Barbara145

Congratulations on walking through the doors of th 6% club.  I know I couldn't have done it without my Lord and Savior.  You are a beautiful young girl who has your whole life in front of you.  You go girl!!

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Welcome to the 6% Club!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!

wanttoquit21

Thanks for the motivation!!! One year is AWESOME!!! I am in No Man's Land, so it's nice to see others have gotten past this. Congrats!!!! Way to Go!!!! So happy for you!!

Deena-A-Yenni

Congratulations and thanks for paving the way for the rest of us non smokers!!!!!

freeneasy

Congratulations!

YoungAtHeart

marilyn_marmac

Congratulations Leisha! And tell your Mom that I congratulate her as well.

undefined

ninepatch

Congrats!  You go Girl!  You sound perfectly wonderful and happy.  Enjoy your day!

linda.mustafa
Congratulations and well done Leisha, brilliant 🙂
LouiseR

Congrats Leisha!!!

Polynha

Giulia

What a gloriously happy blog! 

SUPER CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

johio

Congratulations on entry to 6% Club

Strudel

Leisha - Big congrats on your wonderful ONE YEAR anniversary! Be sure to celebrate! 

GreenThumb3

Awesome congrats on a year 

Chris265

Congrats.  Happy you made it and that Life is Good!