cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

36 DAYS BOO YEA!!!!!

jonnyfry
0 11 15

In some ways it seems hard to believe that it is 36 days, and in some ways, it seems like it's been forever. At any rate it is Awesome! Was at a get together and one of my friends said. "Oh Jon, I can't believe your still not smoking, I so wish I could stop" I wanted to preach....but I did not. I just said how awesome it is not to be tied to those things anymore and bragged about this site with all these wonderful friends who have helped me in so many ways. Am in the no man's land now, so being careful. Must say had a hell of a craving Saturday, for some stupid reason, but never gave in. NOPE. Hope all are well and healthy and look forward to another week of being an EX'ER.

Jonny

11 Comments
candylance

Way to go!! Congratulations on 36 days done one day at a time!! Keep on keepin' on!!

Candy      d167

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Awesome Keep up the quit - I am also in MML but ahead of you by 69 days. Don't let your guard down - demon is lurking in the darkest holes of the trek- just let him know you are stronger then he is and that you do not need him anymore.  NOPE!!!!

Best Wishes

Ms. "J"

YoungAtHeart

Travel on! 

Stay vigilant!

You are doing GREAT!

Nancy

helenb208

I am 63 days, and in NML, stay postive, and stacking up the days, we will make it, no going back!!!!! 

klv

I'm with you too in NML at 113 days. 36 days is flat out awesome. You are doing great and your hard work is paying off! You GOT this my friend! 

Keep moving forward on day at a time. NOPE no matter what!

Kevin

JonesCarpeDiem

Eventually lt all just fades away

Valerie30

Hi Patriots,

Way to go...just hang in there before long you will be amazed at how much stamina, confidence and hope in yourself you have and what you can accomplish.  I have 361 days!  I am still in shock.  Keep fighting!!!

I'm proud of you!

luxie

Great Job on 36 days!!! Thats awesome.. Whenever smokers tell me things like that I just say It was a lot easier then I thought it would be, and leave it at that unless they ask more questions.

Marion

Polynha

Congratulations on 36 days! 

marilyn_marmac

Way to go Johnny! There's an old saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" and I believe it's true. Your friend would probably shut down and thrown up a wall if you had preached. But you just *may* pull him in and make him want what you have by being the shining example you are. You make me proud to be a non-smoker so keep being you! And very smart of you to know that NML is a part of the quit. You just have to keep your NOPE firmly in place as you go through the desert and mountains of NML. Larry the Camel Masters has cleared a path to help you through! He also left a few clubs to knock those cravings away.  

Michwoman

Great Quit-atude you have there!! Keep up the great work!