cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

32 days!

dmkaiser83
0 12 26

I haven't had time to post much lately. So many things going on! Loving this new normal, so much time to do other stuff!

Took a weekend trip to New Orleans with my girlfriends as a gift to myself. It was so much fun!

Now that the cold weather has finally hit the south, I'm very glad to be a nonsmoker because I do NOT want to stand out in the cold!

Hope everyone is doing well!

12 Comments
crouch2b
Yay! It's comforting that after only a month, you are enjoying it. I'm starting day one. One day at a time.
MarilynH

Right on, so happy for you keep up the good work. 

Marilyn

JonesCarpeDiem

Good Going!

Onward and Upward!

dmkaiser83

You know, I think back to day one and I think to myself "there is no way in hell I would go back to that day."

One day at a time, don't give up! In a month you'll look back and be glad you kept going!

I'm not saying the craves are gone, they do happen, but I breathe through it and just tell myself that I don't do that anymore. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. I actually sometimes say NOPE out loud. it helps.

crouch2b
Awesome. Thanks, I will remember that. 🙂
kevin11314

I just came from the south a couple months ago and back to NY.  I`m 10 days into my quit and sure happy that I don`t have to be outside smoking.                                               You are doing great. Congratulations 

annb
Fantastic. Congratulations. Yup Winter has arrived today - looks like to stay. :-(. From one Southern Girl (yes No VA is still the South!) to another keep up the good work. Enjoy Staying warm and cozy inside smelling pretty and Smokefree!
elvan

Stay with it...you have a great attitude and this quitting thing becomes easier and easier and the rewards become bigger and bigger. I do not want to stand outside and freeze for a smoke either...yuck...I am so grateful to not be a smoker.

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congrats on the month plus. I tgets way better so...keep on keepin on.

M n @

linda258

Snow and sleet ... when a co-worker said step outside with me while I smoke.... well, I DON'T THINK SO .... I don't have to stand outside anymore.  See you later while I wait in the dry warm office. 

GreenThumb3

Good for you only gets better in time 

kate106

So glad you're feeling so good, me too. And I totally agree on the NOT having to go outside for a smoke anymore...Yes!