cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

31 Yee Haw!

pmt
7 31 175

Hello All,  I've been kinda absent for a few days, but did check in on ya now and then.  Today is day 31 for me, I'm celebrating early......cuz, ya see, I know I will not smoke today!   Just like you, I've got the urges, find myself gritting my teeth from time to time.  I'm about half way through Allen Carr's book, Easy Way To Stop Smoking,  I find it very interesting and helpful.  Hope you all have a good day!

pmt

31 Comments
Barbscloud

There's lots of new quitters lately at the same stage of their quit.  That's great.  Have you read the https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex/blog/2011/05/24/no-mans-land-days-30-to130-appr... 

sweetplt

Yee Haw and Congratulations on a super quit...pmt ...you have worked and continue to work so hard for your freedom...be vigilant you will be entering NML “No Man’s Land”... but in time urges become less and less...Enjoy the Freedom and Celebrate...I have watched you...and you are an amazing...quitter...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 169 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

NOPE will keep you free

mrios5776

Keep going! You got this!

pmt

Thank you Colleen!

OldBones-Larry

Welcome to NML. 

To your right you will find the camel that has been prepared and loaded with supplies for you.

On the right side of the saddle you will find a very large club. If attacked by Nic or his gang, bop them soundly and leave them in the trail.

Follow the tracks along the trail left by those that have traveled ahead of you. 

I will be watching for you along the trail..

Stop and rest at each Oasis as needed and always restock your supplies there,

Travel safe and keep a sharp eye out for traps,

One step, and then another, will get you to where you want to be.

Larry the Caravan Master

pmt

Cool     Thank you Larry.

indingrl

WAY TO GO PMT! GOOD JOB!

maryfreecig

Happy 31! And thanks for sharing your success.

JonesCarpeDiem

Good Job!

pmt

Thank you!

pmt

Thank you for your support!!!!

pmt

THANK YOU!

MarilynH

YAY on your precious quit journey YAY for 31 splendiferous DOF and counting WTG......

220828957f3fb57fde4e15b76ab5c0e8.jpg

indingrl

Your welcome

JonesCarpeDiem

Onward and Upward!

pmt

MarilynH

I've got a previous comment above waiting for moderation so I'm hoping this one will post   CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for 31 glorious Days DOF and counting WTG .....

jonimarie

Congratulations  on 31 days. I actually do the same thing evey night and round the days quit up!

JonesCarpeDiem

were you gleefully swearing again? 

MarilynH

IrishRose

YoungAtHeart

giphy.gif

pmt

THANK YOU!

pmt

Thank You!     And CONGRATS to YOU!

Giulia

More power to ya!   Bravo.

elvan

Congratulations, sounds like you are doing really well.  There will come a time when you don't have to grit your teeth...seriously.

Ellen

pmt

Looking forward to those no gritten days 

Giulia

"gritten days,"  Great way to put it!

elvan

They are COMING, just pay attention...there will be a time when you would normally have smoked that you don't even CONSIDER it.  It happens.

Ellen

pmt

About the Author
From: Chicago, IL & Crivitz, WI Reside in Quincy, CA Retired