cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

31 Days!

devereauxb
0 6 5

I have went through 31 days of no smoking and about 15 without a patch.  I also started and ended a relationship and working on another.  My car will still smell, at times, but not like it used to. My clothes smell better and I don't have to run outside because this is a no smoking building.  The weather is getting better so I like to walk and work out, which I did today to reward meself 🙂

6 Comments
Dotgirl_1-28-16
Congratulations on your fabulous 31 days!
JonesCarpeDiem

Very Good!

Don't let your emotions rule your quit and watch your back for the next few months.

JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome to Ex.  Congratulations on being smoke free for 31 days.  

TerrieQuit

You are doing great with 31 days! Keep moving forward! If there is anything we can do to aid you, just give a holler!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

prague

Good for you. I'm not a day-counter, but I think we're in approximately the same boat. I haven't smoked, regularly, since 3/20, but I've had 4 cigs since then. Nevertheless, I'm smoke-free and proud of it. Keep on keepin' on.

devereauxb

I suppose it's been about 6 weeks by now.  Every once in a while a ciggie sounds good, but then I think how my clothers no longer smell and I'm spending my money on rising gasoline costs. Occaisonally, my car will have a faint odor, but I put enough deoderizers in it now to kill almost anything.I'm almost back to the way I was, I think. I found two ciggies that I stashed the other day and tossed them out after giving it a 3 second thought. No, I don't want to go there again!