cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

30 days!

Jenn_06-03-14
0 13 15

Today is 30 days for me. I made it 30 days! Last night was rough. I just wanted to cry. But I made it through. I cried and it felt good! I get stressed out more days than not. I get tired of doing all the cleaning in the household. Tired of laundry. Tired of dishes. Tired of mowing the lawn. I do it all. But that is everyday life. I want a vacation! My mom and niece are coming for a visit today through Monday. I am excited to have them here. Sorry for the rant. Sometimes it feels good to get it out.

13 Comments
smorgy8513

Congrats to you on 30 days!!!!     I remember that felt like such a big day AND IT IS!!!   I'm proud of you for wanting this more than anything else.     And you can come here and rant all you want!     Hope you enjoy time with your mom and niece!

Sharon 332 DOF

Roxie-1-16-2014

AWESOME job!!!  Congratulations on 30 days!!!!  You should be very proud of yourself. I know I am proud of you as I remember how hard those 30 were for me. Keep up the great job!

Deena-A-Yenni

Rant all you want my friend.  We're your friendly counselors who care.  Congratulations on day 30.  You're right behind me in our quits.  You'll have a great smokefree visit!!

LouiseR

Yahoo on 30 days.  Reread Dale's page on NML and protect that quit.  Enjoy the tme with your Mom and Niece!

moody_9-18-13

Ditto what Louise said, take time to read Dale's page. Didn't you know ranting is really good for clearing out the cobwebs in the brain?!! Have a nice time with your family.  

cheryl_1-1-14

Happy 30 days down!!!  Great job.  Remember it keeps getting better.  Just hang in there and give it time.  Have a great visit with the family.  

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Rant, cry, kick up your heals do whatever it takes to feel better.  I don't know if you read yesterdays NML blog but it is a blog Thomas put out a while ago and it gives you emotions of all the stages of your quit, you may want to look that up. 30 Days is terrific and be careful going into NML.

Jackie

Magstoyou

Congrats on 30 days!!!

Its good to rant and rave and cry, I felt better when I did. Come on here and rant and rave all you want to get it out, This is the place to go.

Mag 352d

Junior7

Amazing!  Congrats! 

karen230

30 Days is awesome! Celebrate by doing something nice just for you!  It does get easier but I agree with everyone who said read all you can about NML! Nothing beats being forewarned and reassured about what's to come. Ranting ,raving, questions and asking for support is all OK and welcome. For me this site has been my lifeline. The best people around are here!

Have a happy 4th of July!  Independence Day !

marilyn_marmac

Congratulations on 30 Days! Scream, cry, rant, rave, do whatever it takes...just hold on and keep going (((Hugs)))

Strudel

Rant all you want - I would be tired too - doing all of that! I hope you get to relax some this weekend! Congrats on 30 days! 

Jenn_06-03-14

Thank you for all of the support! Today has been a wonderful day!