cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

3 weeks smoke free and going strong!

smokefreelifest
0 7 22

Well I'm into my third week as an ex-smoker and I'm feeling pretty good.  Last night, I had my first night of really good sleep!  I've started going back to the gym on a regular basis.  I'm a little sad to say I've put on about 7 - 10 lbs since I quit smoking but a few lbs is easier to fix than the health related issues caused by smoking!  There's always a silver lining.  🙂

I still get depressed from time to time but that's mostly if I'm bored or sitting around.  As long as I stay active and busy, I feel pretty good.  I bought a pack of Nicorette gum prior to quitting smoking, and I haven't had to open it yet.  So far, I'm completely nicotine and cigarette free!  I think everyone should do whatever they need to in order to quit because quitting is the most important thing.  But, I'm glad I used the cold turkey method.  It's really hard but it's great because I only have to quit once.  I would hate to have to wean myself off a NRT at this point. I feel as though the worst is behind me and things will only continue to get better. 

Let's hope I'm right!

Have a great Tuesday everyone xoxo

7 Comments