cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

3 FREEDOM years for me♥

lindan_7-14-10
0 20 184

Today marks my 3rd anniversary. As I reflect on my journey, I smile. What I once viewed back in 2008 as a herculean task was what I made that out to be. I have grown since then. I have learned that the journey is everlasting. There is no finish line. We continue to walk the FREEDOM path. It is paved in the footsteps of those who have walked before us...and still do. I burst with a sense of pride. This is a gift that I gave to me on7/14/10. It is something that no one can take from me. Only I can decide to keep and cherish this forever or throw it away as I have done in the past. I know that I will be keeping it. It means that much to me. To my wonderful EX "family" that has journeyed along with me, I say, "Thank You". Today I turn 64 years young. Life is good...I choose it to be♥ Love you guys♥

20 Comments
lisa11209

Yay for you!  Thank you for you dedication and providing a great source of inspiration. 

Is it your birthday too?

anniexhx

so proud of you linda!!!!!

xxxxx

Chris265

Congratulations and Thank You!  And celebrate both of those milestones.  Big Day for you on the Freedom Train!

sharon110

Wonderful! Congratulations!!! Happy Birthday!!

cory-3-10-13

Congrats and Happy Birthday Linda! You are one special lady.

Michwoman

You are a true blessing to all of us Linda!!! Happy Smoke-Free Anniversa-Birth-Day!

ShawnP

ninepatch

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary  (3 YEARS!)

I love your post.  Salt of the earth ....Honest...........Thank you Linda for everything you do to help people achieve their no smoking goal.  Celebrate!!!!

freeneasy

Congratulations and Happy Birthday Linda!

mary242

Happy birthday,Linda! You are such a lovely person, my hope is always to get a hug from you! I love you so much. Have a wonderful birthday/anniversary!! God bless you always...Mary

nanawendy

Happy Birthday and Congratulations on 3 years.  You are a special lady, always encouraging and inspiring.  A true asset to this site.

barbara42

Happy Birthday and Congrats on three years free, I am so glad to know you !

wishingstar

you are such a sweet person and have a big heart we are blessed to celebrate with you. you have touched many. 

thank you

Nyima_1.6.13

Congrats and Happy, happy, joy, joy on your Birthday! We are so lucky to receive the gift that is YOU!

Ex_Nancy

Love you girl! Enjoy your day!!!  ♥  

Giulia

"The journey is everlasting."  I like the thought of that.  But I sure wouldn't have seven years ago.  Ain't it wonderful how we can change our perspectives!  And you're one who teaches that.  You brighten many a day on here, Linda.  Whether it's by conducting that Train with all the glorious graphics you grab, or with a bit of your wisdom or a snatch of supportive verbiage that someone else wrote.  This site would not be what it is without you.  Blessings on your head.  Beautiful quit, beautiful soul, beautiful birthday!

Leeza

I'm so glad that I was able to get here on such a special day -- to honor you on your birthday and congratulate you on your your three year milestone.  You are one very special lady who gives so much to all of us on this site.  Bless you, Linda!!!!

joyeuxencore

Oh dearest Linda...You have been such a good friend to me and I am profoundly grateful to have you in my life....You have been through the ultimate test this year and remained steadfast in your quit...So honored to be walking the freedom road with you!

Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary of freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xo

Strudel

Linda - What a special day! Happy birthday and happy, happy 3 year anniversary! Life is good when we live FREE! Celebrate! Thank you for all you do here! You are incredible! 

maggie_8-1-2010

Also, thank you for all the energy you put into EX, helping others and making people feel special on their milestone days. They broke the mold Linda!  Love ya!