cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

24 hrs of no smoking

summer-07-06-15
0 15 28

Glad to be past 24 hrs of no smoking. Hopefully the depression won't take like it did the last time. I am on new prescriptions will help.

15 Comments
Storm.3.1.14

Look at that beautiful new quit date beside your name! Honor it always.

Congratulations on DAY WON!!!!

And, if that depression comes back this time, you'll DEAL with it...without a cigarette.

YoungAtHeart

Don't forget how effective exercise is on depression, too.  I hope that tool is in your kit!

Congratulations on Day One (almost over!)

Nancy

Brenda_M

Glad you got a day down. Now go get you another! 😃

summer-07-06-15

Thanks

MarilynH

I am so happy that you are back with all of us. Day one is pretty much over, I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight and on to day 2 tommorow, stay strong and stay close tothis site wwe're all here for you. 

Marilyn 

JonesCarpeDiem

Good Job!

lois2

that is great congrats, hang in there.

robo3

Big start one moment at a time. Good for you. I failed 8 times in the past.  N.O.P.E. has to be first and foremost at every urge, I have protected my quit this time only 31 days so far! Great support is all around you already.  The best

Strudel

Congrats to you! Stay close - the support here is great! 

sparky26

Congratulations summer , we are all here for you.

jessie39

Congratulations.   I am new to quitting again.  7 days today.  using patches and excersise, really works for me.  One day at a time.  Thats all I can take it, just one day at a time.  This site helps.  Just knowing everyone here supports you.  

Giulia

annb
Good for you Summer. You are back to kicking Ash like you know how to do so well! I hope the new meds help. I know the depression is a real challenge to the quit. You can do it anyway! "We" can do it anyway! I agree more excercise is a magic bullet in our arsenal and I'm trying too. Join with me! :). And share how you're doing!!!
smorgy8513

Here is another day!!!

And here you are......SMOBER!!!!

Stay Strong.

Sharon

joyeuxencore

Good for you! We are all with you in spirit every moment! xo