cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

24 hours smoke free

maureen15
0 4 50

I quit smoking yesterday morning at 10 am and it is now offically 24 hours of being smoke free, I drank alot of juice which was suggested to level out my blood sugar level and toward the end of the day I slept alot.  I woke up this morning and didn't smoke and my plan is to not smoke today, drink my juice, exercise and sleep if I need to.  From what I hear the first 3 days are the hardest and I've got 1 down, working on day 2 and then day 3.

4 Comments
dawn4

HI mE.  (wow.  feels like I'm "talking" to myself")

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR QUIT.  YOU CAN DO THIS!

choptrice

me  you are doing great  just go with the flow  when you feel good  enjoy  when craving hits  work thru it with confidence and strength  You can do this  one day at a time    and we are here for you  I mean me  no you  whatever!!!  ha ha.....  congrats on your quit   lesa   BE  STRONG  AND  POSITIVE

delbertjay

congrats on deciding to quit! thats one of the hardest things to do is say "ok i'm gonna do this and start my quit now"  Just remember all the reasons why you quit and keep in mind cravings only last a few minutes... NOT smoking actually feels really good to me.  If you have friends who smoke I promise that they will be jealous that you have more self control then they do.  Keep blogging and keep us updated

nosmokegirl

Congrats on your quit.  Yes the first three days are the hardest.  Sleepiness is hard to fight but on day 4 you will rock.  You are doing it now.  Yes.  Keep it up me.

Whew-hew!!!Yes!!!