Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

222 Days of Nicotine Freedom and Another Winter Storm

Cat_Mom_Jen
5 20 106

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope this post finds you all safe and healthy.  Another winter storm is heading our way, but this time it is going to arrive this evening and leave tomorrow evening.  My husband and I do not have to work this weekend.  We have everything we need for the next few days.  From what I can see, we are expecting four to seven inches again.  I pray that we do not have an emergency.  Can you all please hold space for us? 

Fort Wayne News & Weather | Fort Wayne, IN | WANE 15

Weather | WANE 15

My bosses closed the branches this past Tuesday.  We got more freezing rain/sleet than previously predicted.  Wednesday's commute was smooth with no issues.

What does the weather look like for you all this weekend?

Thank goodness I do not have to worry about not having enough cigarettes before a winter storm anymore!

How are you all doing today?  We finished hooking up our new washer down in the basement a little bit ago.  Before that, I received a call from our tax preparer's office.  Our tax preparer has someone call us with a few questions every time she does our taxes.  Today's call seemed to have more questions, possibly because of COVID-19.  I am grateful we received this call while we were home so we both could answer the questions.  They will start working on our file Monday.

Please continue to pray for Linda and April.  Linda told me that she can feel my prayers.  I used to wonder if people knew that I was praying for them.  I know today that prayer works. 

Jen

20210116_145532.jpg

Pictured is Frank playing with Hope's Lambie. 1-16-21

20 Comments