Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

21 days past time to check in,,,sorry Dale :-P

butt-kicker
0 7 9

Hi Everyone,

Yay,,21 days!! I am making it! I have to be honest, things have been extra crazy here,,my hubby was getting on my nerves a bit with his Mr. Happy act ( I mean that sarcastically) lol,,I actually started having some pretty strong thoughts about smoking and I realized that situation was like a huge trigger. I know I ran out for the weekend and hung with a friend who is a non smoker, but I got through it all. I still have to learn to deal with my hubby and stress with him,,lol,,(like that'll ever happen,,in my dreams)  It's hard and monotonous, because we have a small business, and I do all of the administrative crap at home. I also started babysitting a very small baby,,he's 4 months old now,,I've had him since he was 5 weeks. LOL,,the baby alone is very demanding of time and attention. It's good though,,a great distraction from many others things. If I have the time and energy, I like to sew at night, but I don't seem to get as much as I"d like of that done. 

So, that was the other reason for getting the heck out and hanging with my sewing buddy. She has a dream sewing studio,,like a candy store for quilters, I'm not kidding,,ha! I think I'll fight with my hubby more often,,lol,,( now I feel selfish)

Sorry though, I should have checked in. Time gets away with me here,,but the good part is that I can't believe it's already 21 Days since I came back! I know I still have lots of work to do and I need to spend more time reading more blogs here...I'm trying to make time now, so forgive me for making you guys worry. I feel bad now and that wasn't my intention.

I promise to stay smoke free, not one puff ever N.O.P.E. 

Hugs,

~Diane~

7 Comments