cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

200 Days

Ms.J_11-10-2013
0 18 58

So, the squeaky old wheel on my quit date rolled over 200 days today.  I feel good but I am missing that burst of energy that I am supposed to feel once I quit. I am so glad to have this site to come to on a daily basis because it has been forgotten in my Jackie world that I quit, and we all need  (at least I do )to be reminded what a damn good job we have done and continue to do.  Non smokers don’t realize it is a constant battle, you don’t just put them down and poof in 3 days you are over it.  I have to give a special thanks to Storm for listening to my rant and raving when I am having a bitch slapping moment and sending hugs and to Karen who just pops in every once in a while  just to say “Hey how you doing” and means it.   To Larry for getting me thru NML unscathed and Dale dear Dale just for you being you.

To any newbie’s reading this it is such a life changing decision -you need to give it your all because it is so worth it.  Stick close to this site , read, learn and blog.

xoxoxoxoxox

Jackie

18 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations on 200 days!  You are so very correct that it is a constant battle - I know that it gets easier but, like I have said many times, I could not have made it this far without the support of everyone on this site.  I am thankful each day for everyone here that has given me such encouragement. WTG Ms. J!  You have alot to be proud of!

brenda-again

Support is everything.   Big congrats to you

stmand92

Congratulations!! It is so true that others think it should be easy to quit when it is not. If you have never done it then you wouldn't know what its like. That is why I come here and it has been a great help to me. 

Magstoyou

Congrats on 200 days Jackie

That is so great, what a milestone!!

You got it, keep going forward!!

Mag317days

LouiseR

Yahoo on 200 days of freedom!!

harry18

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS  on day 200 Jackie, that burst of energy you are talking about! I get burst everytime someone from the EX-community gives me an atta boy, you got this or some other words of encouragement and YES Jackie even from you so I hope that my post will give you a burst of energy, I bet you get a burst everytime someone supports you in your struggles otherwise you would have given up along time ago, obviously Storm gives you plenty of energy along with Karen what about Larry getting through NML that took lots of energy I know I am there now! and Dale is just awesome, So Jackie XOXOXOXOXOXOX right back at ya

Thanks for all your support and energy

Harry at 40 days of FREEDOM 

linda.mustafa
WTG Jackie, so happy for you 🙂
annb
Ohhhh Jackie!!! 200 looks beautiful on you! I can see you glowing from here!! You are putting out a lot of energy and light to those of us following along -way back here. Maybe that's why you don't feel it cause you are using it!!! :-). Congratulations on this milestone and thank you for your support to me. You are so right. It gets easier but it's an ongoing journey/battle. But of course Life itself is, whether we smoke or not! Celebrate!!! Enjoy your Day 200!!! ❤Hugs❤!!!!
Polynha

linda258

I'm beginning to think that our "class" of 2014 is going to have quite a few graduates into the 6 %  club.  I am so happy for you to cross the 200 mark.  CONGRATULATIONS!

capitalDistrict

congratulations on 200 days.  That is so fantastic!!!!!

kristine5-27-14

Congrats on 200! 

Storm.3.1.14

Plenty more hugs where the others came from, Jackie. (Heck, I'll send you one right now..........voila!) And I'm always here to help keep you out of the doghouse, because I'm sure bitch slapping folks is a one-way ticket there. Hehehe!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 200!!!!

freeneasy

Congratulations!  Yep, education  and support are the keys to a successful quit.

Strudel

Jackie - Congrats on 200 days!!!!

elvan

Congratulations on 200, Jackie.  I agree, we all need to be reminded.  This IS a big deal!

moody_9-18-13

Congrats, Jackie! It IS A BIG DEAL! 🙂

Jaxson1-16-14

Congratulations on 200 days Jackie!! That is downright AMAZING and, yes, it is a HUGE deal!! You are ROCKIN it my friend!! HUGS!! 🙂