cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

20 days smoke free

shet206
0 7 16

I am remaining smoke free so far and I am still reading the book.also I find myself sleeping a lot and eating just a little more. I have to start exercising but sometimes I am lazy

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

You do whatever it takes right now.  You are in a fight for your life---- so nap and eat as needed.  Your body actually needs sleep to heal.....so allow it to do so!

20 days is AMAZING.  You are DOING this.  Congratulations!

Nancy

Quit 7/4/12

SkyGirl

Congratulations on Day 20, Sheila!  Just think, tomorrow you will hit the THREE WEEK milestone.  Don't forget to take a ride on the Freedom Train blog tomorrow so we can help you celebrate.

I love Nancy's advice above: nap and eat.  I would add:  nap some more.

There's plenty of time to exercise later.

You are doing wonderfully and we are all proud of you!

xxxooo,  Sky

wishingstar

Just think you wake up the next day and 3 weeks are  upon you. That is Awesome, wishing you many more

Renee 1 month and 1 day

tracyb316

thats me sleep, sleep, and more sleep. I find it helps me get through the day, but i know some people have to work and do normal daily things and can;t just sleep.

But you are on the right track,, congrats on day 20,

joyeuxencore

Hi there and welcome to the most amazing and BEST decision you could possibly make for you and your loved ones...3 weeks quit is QUITE an accomplishment! The addiction is ever present for the rest of our lives so being totally educated about it is our KEY to freedom...I am a 'serial quitter'...meaning I have quit MANY years at a time thinking I would or could never smoke again...I learned the most important thing this time...N.O.P.E. NOT ONE PUFF EVER...this is why! xo

http://whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksAAddiction.html

joyeuxencore
hope.mcclurkin

YAY YOU! Take care and don't be hard on yourself about the eating & sleeping! I'm doing the same thing!   Im at day 19..right behind you!