cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

20 days (Exactly three whole weeks)

CrazyQuitter
0 5 68

It's been 20 whole days since my last Cigarette and I couldn't be more proud. I am still in the habit of taking my NRT's and I think I should ween myself off them when I reach my quit date, which is  31-1-11/1-31-11!

Now I have to go to my government office to sort out of payments because I do not have a job.

5 Comments
jeannie2

20 days is great.........if you need the medicine to get well take it......you will know it when you dont and whatever it takes to stay free and quit is the key. Keep goin and good luck on finding a job and hope you get it sorted out.

imadeer

how could you have not smoked cigarettes for 20 days and have a quit date the last day of next january?

Strudel

Congrats on 20 days! Are you saying you plan to be totally quit by being off the NRT's by Jan. 31?

lynette3

I'm at 14. We'll do this!

shaytyler187

I know you well and I know you will be OK. You managed under sometimes difficult circumstances to keep going. Inside I think you have a heart of steel as well as gold. You have come thru so much in the last couple of years and you are a born survivor.You knew what you wanted and that was never to smoke again and you're succeeding brilliantly. The job will come and a new life awaits. Hugs and love.

About the Author
I first started smoking in around 2008 after a horrendous break up. I don't know why I did in the first place. I resent this decision to this date. Now I am free and continue to stay off the cigs! I currently work as a kitchenhand and write music!