cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

2 days

Julieibbo
0 8 12

I havn't had a smoke for two days, it's amazing. The prep has definately set me on the road to success. I also use a mist spray, to help with the cravings. First time I've  havn't smoked in 30 years, I'm loving it and never thought it would be possible. Thank you for this website I am very greatful.

8 Comments
agatka79

Congratulations. You are on your way to freedom

Mike.n.Atlanta

Attagirl Julie!

Keep on keepin on,

Mike n @lanta

LouiseR

Keep stacking those days.  72 hours all the nicotene will be out of your body.  Drink lots of water and keep coming here and read, read, read.  So proud of you!

candylance

Congratulations!! I love hearing that you did the 'prep work'!! That's sooo important!

Candy    d114

GreenThumb3

Congrats on day 2 does  spray have nicotine or just like mouth wash spray just currious never herd of a NRT spray 

Julieibbo

Thanks, for all your beautiful messages. I really want to continue staying quit.

It's a nicarette spray, just every hour have a squirt  in the mouth to help the craving pass, it is like a spray mint.  Just letting you know that I'm using an aide.  

I have felt like smoking today, but I will not allow myself to, back to wanting to give up, no thank's.

murali

Congrats!!!

Welcome to the Ex club.....

beamer20

Good job, I will be quitting on Sat. and am using chantix.  Any advice for me.  I just found this today and welcome the support.

Brenda