cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

2 Months

edsel1964
0 10 11

Good morning EXers today marks 2 months cold turkey for me!!! I'm so happy that I didn't give in and smoke in my first few weeks, I had some really stressful momments and was able to work through them with self control and the help of this site. So if your finding yourself at the begining of your quit and are struggling just hang in there and fight it. It does get easier every day that you don't smoke and besides who wants to keep going through hell week over and over. There are only two kind s of people in this world people who don't smoke and people that are going to die from smoking the choice is yours  so lets have a good smoke free day and remember NOPE.

10 Comments
msterling999

Edsel1964 - Well Said! Congratulations!  You have a great attitude to carry you thru NML!

Maggie

stilltheredavid

Congratulations, Edsel!!!!!!!

I'm barely staring my second month and want to smoke right now but like you say: "NOPE!"

You sound strong and well on your way.

I raise a glass of water in your honor and to hour health!

I also have done all my quits, "cold turkey".

Congratulations once again!

Keep on keeping on!!!

Love,

David.

Nyima_1.6.13

I am thrilled for you and I certainly fought my way to the two month mark, butt.....what I learned the hard way, it doesn't have to be a fight! Yes, you have to hang in there and accept that there will be some discomfort but it will pass!

Big congrats on 2 months!

Maryjo1953

Congratulations, I am 2 months also, good days & bad days, reading and educating myself regarding this addiction daily.  It is a journey. NOPE.  Congrats again.

marilyn_marmac

Congrats!! I feel like your post was written for me today.

YoungAtHeart

WOW - congratlations on TWO MONTHS!  Take a moment and

joyeuxencore

Awesome friend! What a glorious accomplishment...xo

freeneasy

Congratulations! You are doing great!

Strudel

Great attitude = great quit!! And you have both! Congrats on 2 months! 

smorgy8513

Congrats on your time!!!!   You have a great way to look at the success road....just DO IT!