cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

2-3-4

TerrieQuit
2 14 18

Yep! That's me smiling with 234 DOF. A dear friend of mine brought this 2-3-4 thing to my attention a little while ago.So I figured I would just pass it on! haha! I'm loving it! Who would have thunk it? You EXer's knew! You told me what to do and I did it! Thanks!

Have a great evening!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

14 Comments
bonniebee

2.3.4. niceeeeeeee !

I won't give up on my quit either thanks for the reminder I needed that today !

You have a nice evening too Terrie !

CatsRsmart

I love it too. Terri you are awesome! You are a major inspiration to me and I am sure to all. Congradulations!!! 234!!! Wow...In the morning, after a bit of coffee, I'll do a better happy dance for you. For now......Super, my friend, so glad you are here.

Cats @ 55 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Wonderful.  Great number 234 DOF.  You have done the work.  Enjoy your day.  Whoo hoo.  Keep the torch lite for those in the middle of the road.  You are an inspiration to all of us on this journey.   Thanks for holding the light you are doing an EXcellent job. 

elvan

Very cool 2-3-4, I LIKE it!  Congratulations Terrie.

dpop
Awesome! Congratulations!
sparky26

Proud of you Terrie. 

Terri103
So proud of you. I remember when you were a baby newbie. Hugs.
pir8fan

Awesome!

HealthyOrange

So very happy for you, Terry!  2-3-4, then 3-6-5!  I like your numbers!  xoxo Jamie

YoungAtHeart

Next up?

345!!!!!

I'm waiting with the sign!

Meantime,

Celebrate!

(and we can call each slice a fruit serving!!!!)

"-)

Kimshine

Yay for you, Terrie!! I'm happy for your 234 days of freedom! Keep holding the door for those of us behind you, You give us hope and courage and I'm glad that you're here!

Thomas3.20.2010

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

MarilynH

HIP, HIP, HOORAY, YAY, YAY AND YAY AGAIN WHOOPEE TERRIE ---2- 3 - 4 ☺

PennyLynn7407

Congratulations on 234 days, Terrie! A super spectacular job!

About the Author
Hello, I am a 59 year old female, name Terrie, still growing up. I have moderate COPD. I am an oxygen patient, currently not in need of the 24/7 or night time oxygen. Thanks to all the great support and education I got here on EX. My original quit date was 07/06/15 on day 519 I relapsed and started over in less than 24 hours. I want to go to the great beyond being a former smoker and I shall! COPD is not choosy! and not pretty! May 1rst, 2017 I am using Dale's suggestion to put off a cigarette each time and I am down from 50 to 20. I am looking forward to my old(7-6-2015)/new quit date 7-6-2017 May 4th, 2017 I started with Marlboro reds. Nicotine is a very assinine addiction. Once addicted I found I would smoke any of it including the little cigar/cigarettes, and it's still true since I threw away my quit and stopped being true to myself. I will smoke ANYTHING with nicotine in it to get the fix. I hate smoking! I am not having a problem stopping it's staying stopped, that I am not doing! I do not buy anything but regular tobacco but if caught without it I will do anything except vape to get the fix. UPDATE POSTED 04/24/2018: Getting ready to set a quit date and begin again :)