cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

18 days today feeling awesome

BELLA86X04
5 11 185

Today I’m going to the thrift shop which is fun.. I like looking around for things.. My mornings became easier it was usually my time for smoking cig after cig I decided since Tues was the day I quit that’s the day I get to treat myself to something as a reward saving my smoking money up in a savings account walking is easier not out of breath going up a hill the coffee smells and tastes great my food tastes better I always smell better smell better longer after my shower Bc I’m not lighting up a smoke as soon as I get out.. sleeping like ten hours a night Bc I’m not in a rush in the morning to smoke I didn’t realize how smoking was interrupting my whole life and not just the money aspect my skin is clearing up I feel great 18 D.O.F and it is freedom.. and Mon I will be on the 14mg patch and 4mg losengers so I’m feeling good taking better care of myself and my new car I get hopefully by august is my goal will be a smoke free car and in October I’m getting the latest iPhone pro 13 I think it’s called only Bc my phone speaker is blown out and that’s my reward to self one day at a time I like buying myself nice things better than a pack of smokes..

11 Comments