cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

177 days of freedom!

Mrs.Brock
0 7 124

Wow people! I love my new life! Since I quit smoking back in January so many things have changed. I am more, much more physically active. I walk at least 1 mile every night with my husband and son. Sure it may not sound like a lot, but from no activity to an everyday commitment is a a huge change for me. I am still working on my mural at our dojo. It's looking good! I can see the finish line! I wasn't able to do the 5K that I wanted to do, but I am hopeful that I can be ready for anything next year! Training is key; might even run it next year! My husband is still 100% nicotine free! We even inspired a few friends to quit smoking too! It feels good! It feels damn good! Now, I will admit there have been days where out of the blue I really crave the nicotine, but I just remind myself how badass I am for going this long and strong with out it! Everyone here has been so supportive. I love each and every one of you! Even those of you I don't know yet! Just taking the first step to this journey is something to be proud of! Peace, love,  and namaste-Mrs. Brock 

7 Comments