cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

16 days without a puff

sexiboy
0 6 10

Wow. I crossed 16 days, though yesterday was my thoughest. I drove almost 600miles, had beer with friends( fortunately none of them smokes) and those are the times I am most vulnerable to SLIP.  

Their were many craves, but I kept my cool. Made it through my thoughest day.

6 Comments
YoungAtHeart

well - hate to be the bearer of bad tydings  but it may not have been your toughest day!!!  jk!  There may be others along this journey, but having made it through this one will give you confidence to get through any others that may occur!  You did well!

You are doing GREAT!  Congrats on 16 days!

Nancy

gatosdiablos

Driving long distances, WOW that is a tough one.  BIG HURDLE WON!

Check that one off your list.  Lots of things to relearn!

Keep up the great work!

marilyn_marmac

Congrats on 16 days!

Reach around and pat yourself on the back and be proud of beating the nicotine demon. You will have many times that craves will come and some will feel like they are drowning you...but now you know that you can fight them and win.

SarahP

Good job -- road trip and alcohol are two pretty big triggers!  Thankfully your friends were non-smokers which went a long way toward helping you see those activities differently!  Every time you meet one of these challenges you will be stronger for the next one! Keep going, you're doing great! 

joyeuxencore

Fantastic! Just remember that a so called 'slip' is actually just a CHOICE to smoke...and you don't DO that anymore! xo

shimmr3

Good job! I would b too afraid to drink right now, because I know if I did I would light up in a second. Props to you for holding ur ground! Be careful drinking without smoking is like walking on ice, at least for me it is. One day I kno I'll be able to drink again without feeling the urge 2 smoke. W2g makin past ur toughest day!