Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

150 days but hey who is counting? WE ARE!!! Whoo Hoo!! xo

joyeuxencore
0 31 6

GOOD MORNING EXville family!!!!

My quit clock says 150 days...I had to just stare at it for a minute...if you are new here I am here to tell you the good news...

YOU CAN quit smoking and be joyful & free...YOU CAN be that person you envision yourself being and if you don't have that vision of the new you yet let us introduce you to that vision...We can see it even if you can't right now!!!

The people here held me up and helped me stay quit in that first week and after that little by little the fog started lifting. I did ALL the reading, I followed ALL the suggestions…I didn’t get off the couch & start exercising for 3 months,however,…I just couldn’t but I was patient with myself…At 3 months quit I started a new health (“The Body Ecology Diet”…immune system re-building diet) and also an exercise program. I have lost 13 pounds and feel better than I have in a very long time. My Aunt & Uncle who I have not seen in a while told me on Easter that I look 10 years younger and have a ‘glow’…

That is a great side benefit of self-care but the most important and life changing benefit is that I have a feeling of wellbeing…self-esteem, confidence and am walking in the grace God intended for me…GRATEFUL in a glorious profound way…Thank you to our EXville family for your love and support…YIPPEE I am a non-smoker! xo

31 Comments