cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

130 days

Sick-of-it
0 12 31

Today is the end of no man's land for me and I really do feel better on this side than I did starting out.  To get here is very simple, just keep them away from your face.  Realize that you can't play games, if you want to quit smoking then you don't smoke, ever, period.  It was that thought that terrified me in the beginning I couldn't imagine never smoking again.  But guess what??  You don't feel deprived or like you gave up something you feel like a bird out of prision.  Thanks for the support and all the constant information that you elders give every day, knowledge is power.

12 Comments
smorgy8513

YEAH      YOU      !!!!!      Always makes me happy to see someone come out of NML and start on the next leg of this journey.     Glad that it feels better on this end than it did at the beginning!     And guess what?    It just gets better and better!     You will still have "thoughts" along the way....but you can tell yourself "I made it this far and I can make it that far again".     That's how this is done.....set goals, make your goal, set another goal!     My next goal is 300 days and then........the 6% Club.

Keep moving forward....you're doing great!

Congrats!

Sharon   291 DOF

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!

Everyone starts out with uncertainty.

The blinders come off if we are willing to let them

linda258

FANTASTIC.....  Celebrate... reward yourself... you DESERVE IT... Great Accomplishment... you should be proud of yourself. 

Very happy for you!

promise_judy

That is soooo GREAT! You did it. Now keep adding those days and you will soon be in the 6% club.

XOXO

linda.mustafa
Congratulations , so happy for you, way to go 🙂 We all come to realise with time that smoking is not needed whatsoever !!!
nanawendy

Congratulations !!!!  Sharon is right reach for your next goal, and keep stacking up the days !! 

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Magstoyou

Congratulations on 130 days-that is a huge milestone!!

So happy for you and proud of you!! Celebrate this weekend!!!

Mag@311days

annb
I am sooo happy for you! 130 - the end of NML!!! Yeahhhh!!!
Polynha

Congratulations on 130 days! This is AWESOME!  WoooooHooooo!!!!!! 🙂

GreenThumb3

Congrats on 130 awesome 

indnprincess

WTG!!!! Out of the woods!

Sick-of-it

Love you guys and I know I wouldn't have made it through without you.